"Who's afraid of the dark?"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from ns1.akagi-corp.co.jp on July 26, 2001 at 23:45:08:

In Reply to: Fear. posted by Georgiana Jones on July 26, 2001 at 23:00:05:

Not me. Here's my list:

1. I'm scared if anybody else than me is driving the car or operates boat or aircraft. Which means that I avoid planes. ;)
Oh, speaking of transportation, horses bite.

2. Little dogs (kneebiters really) scare the hell out of me. The thought of tiny sharp teeth digging in my flesh makes me squirm.

3. The prospect of having to eat lobster (or anything that's not a mammal or a bird) is terrifying to me. Admiral Ackbar does not belong on a plate. :p

4. I fear morons who run around with pea shooters...

FG

PS: Drowning is supposedly a comparatively pleasant death. It's not painful. That's what people say who've almost drowned.

: We all know Indy is scared of snakes... But what scares you? Nothing right, well me neither! But seriously, what makes your skin crawl?

: Here is my list:

: 1) Water- for God sakes, I HATE swimming (Even in my pool), you never quite know what lies beneath... (On a side note, I hate to hold my breath, I panic at the thought of death by drowning, that can't be a fun way to go :P)
: 2) Bugs- errrr... Another thing I hate almost as much as water, the way they can go anywhere on your body and they bite and sting and just look creepy... err...
: 3) Isolation- I hate to be cooped up, im not clostrophobic, but I hate to be in a confined area for long periods of time (basically, I hate being a teen without a drivers license stuck as home all day..)

: What about you guys??????

: Georgiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: