My fears

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by schwammy from AC8A1ABD.ipt.aol.com on July 27, 2001 at 04:55:05:

In Reply to: Fear. posted by Georgiana Jones on July 26, 2001 at 23:00:05:

1. Bugs. June bugs, cockroaches, and big hairy spiders are the yuckiest. I'm not too fond of flies, either. Just the thought of them laying eggs in my food... yechh!

2. I have a very real fear of hitting an animal in the road. I'm sure I'll cause a huge pile-up on the freeway someday when I slam on the brakes to avoid running over a squirrel.

3. Even though she's over a year old now, I still fear my daughter will stop breathing in the night for some reason. So I check on her frequently to make sure her little behind is still rising and falling in her crib.

4. Okay, you're only hearing this because it's almost 4 AM, but until recently I'd get the occasional sudden fear that I would be shot in the head while driving. Admittedly, this is a little far-fetched now that I live in rural Missouri, and I haven't really had it since I moved out of Minneapolis. But I heard and believed that urban legend that part of gang initiation was to drive around with brights on and shoot whoever "flashed" their brights back. I used to be able to very easily imagine getting shot for that; to actually anticipate the feeling of it. Stupid...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]