I MET SHORTY YESTERDAY!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dan from lifeguard2.integrity.com on July 28, 2001 at 16:07:50:

I was driving to my sisters, to see my new nephew, wearing my not so wonderful disney fedora, LEE I WISH I WAS WEARING YOURS WHEN THIS HAPPENED, IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL ALL THE MORE WELCOME, JUST 2 MORE WEEKS, anyways, I walked up to her house, and I remember that morning looking at the pic that was posted on indyfan showing Shorty older, I turned the corner now at her driveway, and there before me, not more then 3 feet away, was Johnathon Ke Quan, I felt in the perfect spot, got my fedora, my memory, BUT NO CAMERA, OH. I immiedately said, Shorty! He looked at me and smiled, and I heard him mumble in under his breath "Uh oh another one" I heard him, but didn't care, I walked up to him, but alas, he left with a girl, my guess is probably his main squeeze, and there I was all alone, with my fedora and memories in my head. No camera, just a happy second. Anyway, I thought I would share that with you guys. The reason I was seeing my little nephew was to give him a little fedora that I found, to tell you the truth, it looks identical to the Raiders post well of souls scenes. Hope you enjoyed that happy moment with me. Best Regards. Indiana Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]