Re: I think....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rabittooth from spider-mtc-ti062.proxy.aol.com on July 29, 2001 at 11:12:42:

In Reply to: I think.... posted by Austin Powers on July 29, 2001 at 05:16:21:

I agree. Strangely enough, a few months ago I was lucky enough to deal with another Indy fan here on this forum (he/she shall remain nameless unless he/she wishes to reveal themselves) who sold me the same jacket (same size even) for literally half that price. I'm not critisizing anyone for trying to compensate for their investment. I just thought I'd take the opportunity to thank him/her again for the extraordinarily reasonable price for the jacket and to point out that being patient works both ways. Keeping in close contact with the forum and it's members has yeilded in the past fellow fans who are willing to sell for a better price simply because they want to ensure the item goes to a person who is really going to appreciate it, and not only because they are in need to dump their gear fast and cheap.
As for the sleeve alterations, I don't know how much it is elsewhere, but a store here in NY is doing mine now for under $40.
Patience is indeed a virtue, and the kindness, dedication and comradery of fellow Indyfans is continually a source of suprise and happiness for me.
Thanks Again everyone!
-R

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: