Re: michaelson, you work for a studio?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 19, 1998 at 06:49:13:

In Reply to: Re: michaelson, you work for a studio? posted by Mithrandir on November 18, 1998 at 21:06:17:

: : : which one? what do you do there?
: : : HF605

: : I am responsible for two classroom interactive/videotape studios at the a university in southern Tennessee. I have operated studios in Florida, and Ohio for state and federal governments. Regards. Michaelson

: Are you a CIA spook or something ;-)? Seriously, which branch? Do your students know you're a respected member of the community here? Better yet, any of 'em visit here?

: Check six.

: -Mithrandir-

I appreciate the kudos, I'm just another voice out here with my own opinions, and your ideas are just as good as what I ramble about, my friend. I used to be connected years ago with the old Atomic Energy Commission, and did training and promotional work for the nuclear enrichment industry. Talk about a tough assignment, trying to get people to feel warm and fuzzy about nuclear energy. Tough sell, let me tell you. I have done many years in law enforcement traing videos, as well as tactical response team traing work too, with AEC/DOE and the Florida Highway Patrol. And as to your last question, the students are aware I have a passing interest in Indy, yes, but not the extent it goes. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]