I know what you mean.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 30, 2001 at 13:30:06:

In Reply to: PB Crown Observation posted by Austin Powers on July 28, 2001 at 01:06:28:

It's funny, but the back view doesn't bother me so much. It's the view from the side that I don't like. I've been trying to figure out how to make mine more to my liking as well. I don't know what to do besides changing the ribbon. Let me know if you do something to your hat to improve it in your mind. I don't think you can lose with the Fed. At 50 bucks, I might have to order one myself. Cheers

xxxxxxx

: One thing that I've never liked about my PB is the shape of the crown when viewed from behind. I believe another fan mentioned this recently too. In 'Raiders', when Indy faces the Cairo swordsman, and when he watches the truck explode, we see the back of Indy's hat, which has a nice, wide and almost robust shape to it. There is NO taper in the crown, and the top dent seems somewhat shallow compared to other hats.

: But when I look at my PB from behind I see a crown with a shape that resembles the McDonald's arches. The sides taper and the top humps are way too sharp and pointed. They don't form the heart-shaped humps that Indy's hat has.

: Anyone else in the same boat?

: Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: