By golly, I'll buy one o' them there shirts. Can I get an off-white (instead of khaki) one? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by schwammy from AC9E55F7.ipt.aol.com on July 30, 2001 at 21:58:24:

In Reply to: NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR REPLICA SHIRTS! posted by Indiana Dan on July 30, 2001 at 10:57:49:

: There was a small number of people who were aware of my plans. Among them was the world famous Lee Keppler. Well, I finally saved up enough money, and am currently taking orders for the shirts. The first couple batches will take 2 weeks to be finished, after awhile, I stock them in sizes. Chose between Raiders, or TOD and LC color buttons. I would like to thank TY SMITH (California Smith) For selling me the Noel Howard shirt that was needed to make replicas out of. There will be improvements. The epualets will be set back more, and the hidden pen holder will be stiched exactly 1/8 from the right side of the pocket, the shoulders will be double stiched. They are identical in feel, and comfort to the Noel Howard. I am currently only supplying shirts to people that are on a waiting list. I will only have 15 people on this waiting list. I already have 5 people on the waiting list. I can accept 10 more. I am getting pictures of the shirts in this weekend. If you are interested. The shirts are $60+plus $10 shipping. A grand total of $70.00 I accept paypal, money order, not personal check (to many have bounced) If you think this is a scam, please e-mail California Smith, or Indiana Jun, or Lee Keppler.
: Also, if the shirts become a success, I am planning on making updated replicas of the pants! However, I need a pair of LC and Raiders color pants to get it right. If anyone would like to sell their pairs or pair. Remember, you would defenantly benifent the Indy community. If you donate a pair, you will get a free replica pair of your choice of color, stiched at the bottom or unstiched, all custom made to your measurements. Well people, sorry about the length of this post. Just want to make sure i get my point accross. A website will be up soon. So let me know what you think. Best Regards. (The Prince of LC) Indiana Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]