Now I think that would be a mistake...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 66-81-44-48-modem.o1.com on July 31, 2001 at 00:40:13:

In Reply to: Re: Much Ado About Raiders posted by Professor Moriarty on July 30, 2001 at 23:03:10:

Bringing back Shorty: a big no-no. That's Indy's James Bond side; having a new woman and/or sidekick on every new adventure. While bringing back acquaintance Sallah is a must (not dead Marcus, however), I don't think bringing back Willie or Short Round will do. Marion--maybe.

: Exactly, something that would make it worth his while to come out of retirement or something like that. He's been teaching college kids for the last twenty years, and finally something has come up that is worth risking his life for. I do think that, perhaps Short Round could be one of his students or something. That wouldn't be too sell out. What the hell did he do with him after TOD anyway? Take him to an orphanage? That's not Indy's style. The only dissapointing thing about a new Indy would be all the CGI. Curse my mouth for uttering that since that's what I do for a living, but I miss the days of pyrotechnicians and puppeteers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]