Re: Explanation...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Hieroglyphicus.dw.net on November 19, 1998 at 18:10:46:

In Reply to: Explanation... posted by Mithrandir on November 18, 1998 at 14:35:02:

: : I don't know what you mean by 8048? Post a reply and explain it please.

: It's an extended apology to you and --nitzsche. About the 8048 - look at your location bar right now. It should say something like /forum/messages/80something (message#).html . Type in 8048, and it'll take you to the aopology. But since we've already buried the hatchet, you don't have to if you don't want to.

: Question (maybe you know about this ;-)): a few months ago I saw something that said something tpo the effect that Ford has a voice role in "Tarzan", Disney's animated film for summer '99. Any truth to it?

: Check six.

: -Mithrandir-

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. The highschool football team went to the State Championship so I went down to Madison. They lost...
Anyway, I heard the same thing and I went to a page called the Harrison Ford worship page. The person that runs it has the filmography and almost at the top it says Tarzan voice role. Then again I was just at a different sight a couple of days ago I was looking at upcoming movies and I found one that showed the characters. It didn't say his name anywhere on it so I'm guessing that he isn't doing that movie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]