Re: nitzche, or anyone that feels like reading about me

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Hieroglyphicus.dw.net on November 19, 1998 at 18:21:31:

In Reply to: Re: nitzche, or anyone that feels like reading about me posted by Mithrandir on November 18, 1998 at 14:54:59:

: : : (I think I got your name wrong again) I'm 13 and in 8th grade at Edgar High. Lots of friends, and a good family. yadadadada...
: : : My room is an HF shrine practically. 130 printed from internet pictures. 3 pictures I drew from 3 of those. They actually look alright, I was sorta surprised. I only have 9 of his movies. My mom's making me take down all of the pictures when I paint my room. She's going to let me keep the pictures but not on the wall. Instead I'm going to get some posters framed of him.
: : : I broke up with my last boyfriend because I said I was waiting for Harrison to come pick me up at my house wearing a white tux and riding in a black limo. I needed an excuse that everyone was going to think was legit. They already knew about my obsession and they knew I didn't like the guy I was going with.
: : : So that's it. Enough about my boring life. I probably said too much. Now how about you guys and girls out there?

: : Will you marry me? ;-)
: : Almost the same except that most of my friends don't know I'm an IndyFan? Only the friends that saw my room and some I trust.
: : Is this good or bad?
: : -Webley-

: Well for starters, I'm sixteen years old, male and go to high school (sophomore, but everyone who doesn't know thinks I'm a senioe ;-)). I live in Texas; more specifically, the area that was ravaged by the floods about a month and a half ago. No girlfriend (oh well). Varsity soccer last year (fullback), probably again this year. Club team called Internacional '83 (which is about precise because our coach is English and we have both French and Jordanian halfbacks ;-)), Ford fan since I saw Raiders for the first time a few years ago, Indyfan since this summer, read Tom Clancy and JRR Tolkien, watch widescreen movies, THX fan and advocate, love Riverdance, one younger brother (13), both parents are teachers (my dad was on Jeopardy ($14000!!!) and he currently teaches golf and health at his high school, my mom is going for her Masters in Library and Information Sciences and she just had her birthday), I'm Slavic on my dad's side and Rest of Europe on my mom's, once caught the garter at a wedding and had to put it back on the leg of the lady who caught the bouquet, haven't had a Regulars class in HS yet, 6'2", 180 lbs, kinda sorta muscular, brown and brown N/S, N/D, we once "caught" a fugitive (long story, but I'll tell it if you're interested), don't drive yet (you're still safe on the road for at least one more year ;-), I am not a crook, and if I think of anything else, I'll post it.

: Check six.

: -Mithrandir-

You sound sooooo great. You have a definite more interesting life than me. Wow!!! Your dad was on Jeopardy. That rocks. You play soccer? Very cool. It's also very cool that you don't drink or smoke. I don't prefer people that do. That's why i don't like most of the guys in my school. I'm from a very small town in the smack dab center of Wisconsin. About 1200 people. You sound so much better than the guys at my school. They're cute and everything but all they think of are girls and sports. Drives me nuts. Well I 'd like to hear from you again some time. I have to send an instant message to my sister's boyfriend. He wants to chat with her. Oh well. Oh yeah, did you hear that the first Star Wars movie is going to be coming out on May 21, 1999. Saw the trailer for it tonite on Access Hollywood. Pretty Cool huh? rock on!! Oh and I play golf and basketball and I'll be doing shotput and disc in track this spring. Gotta go now.
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]