FOR EVERYONE THAT IS ON THE LIST FOR A REPLICA SHIRT! (AND THOSE INTERESTED, I NEED 5 MORE TO COMPLETE MY MINIMUM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dan (The prince of LC) from lifeguard4.integrity.com on August 01, 2001 at 11:51:05:

I need you all to e-mail me your sizes, I do not mean S M L, I mean professional tailor sizes. And I need them immediately, my minimum skyrocketed, and I have decided to increase the minimum by 5 more. I need all of your measurements NOW!!!!!!!! When the minimum has been met, I will proceede to get all of your address, then I will discuss payment. For those of you who would like to be the last 5 on the list. The shirt is $60.00 with $9.95 shipping. You must hurry now. The shirt is 100% authentic to the original shirt used in Raiders, TOD, and LC. The coloring for the Raiders will be identical, the TOD, I am still working on color, and the Last Crusade, I am trying to find that greenish tint dye. Thank You all. AND MAKE SURE TO E-MAIL ME. Best Regards. Indiana Dan (The prince of LC)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]