It doesn't matter

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu on August 01, 2001 at 14:14:23:

In Reply to: Will an Indy 4 spell success, or disaster? posted by Georgiana Jones on August 01, 2001 at 14:10:03:

I was wearing fedora and jacket BEFORE Raiders and was pointed at when the first movie came out. When the next two movies came out, we were ALL pointed at, and as far as I know survived. Once the 4th comes out, it's just going to happen again, then after a couple of months pass, we'll be ignored like before. No problem, it's just weathering the "storm" when it first occurs. Regards. Michaelson

: Success at the box office no doubt, but what about us die-hard Indy fans? Our originality will go right out the window when some company starts to make 25 dollar "adventure" fedoras and everyone whos anyone has one. No longer will we be the bright bold risk takers wearing our gear in public, we will just be more fools following the crowd.

: I would love to see indy in action again, but somewhere deep down in that selfish part of me, I want to keep indy our dirty little secret. After all, too much of a good thing can go horribly wrong.

: It will be an ugly day when I see little kids running around with plastic fedoras and rope whips humming the raiders march....

: Georgiana!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]