Geroge George George...Let me help you!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by AM from user-112vdkr.biz.mindspring.com on August 01, 2001 at 16:25:39:

In Reply to: Will an Indy 4 spell success, or disaster? posted by Georgiana Jones on August 01, 2001 at 14:10:03:

Dude:

Here it is so listen up. If people make fun of you, it's not because of the hat. It's because of....hey, just kidding! Look, if everyone and their Brother started wearing Indy knock offs', that would be great! That means that Indy went to a new level! Isn't that what we want? For Indy to be loved by as many people as possible? This isn't suppose to be a private club is it?

If little kids are running around in Plastic Fedoras and whips pretending to be Indiana Jones, that would be an awesome site to see. I have a two year old son who in say three or four years would be at the perfect age when Indy 4 hits (I hope). Did you want me to drop big bucks on a Fedora for a five year old to play in while exploring pyramids and hunting for rare antiquities in the front yard?

George, remember this, imitation is the biggest form of a compliment that you can receive. As for people laughing at you, crack your whip and see how long they laugh!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]