Raiders of the Lost Ark: 25th Anniversary screenplay - With over 600 B&W and color widescreen photos,storyboards,production art and photos,original costume and prop photos from the Lucasfilm archives,deleted sceens,poster art from around the world,film facts and insight from members of the cast and crew. Go behind the sceens of the greatest adventure movie ever made!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by agent5 from firewall.sigg.com on August 01, 2001 at 18:21:46:

Sounds awesome, doesn't it? I would like to see something like this get made (what diehard Raiders fan wouldn't?). I think it can. I would like to know if anyone out there has any publishing knowledge to give an idea if something like this can be done? I would LOVE to work on a book like this. I have the Terminator 2 screenplay from Applause,1991 and its set up in the same manner. Needless to say, its my favorite screenplay book. Tons and tons of pics and production notes that make for great reading and brousing. The pics are taken right from the film and placed on the page so you get a great idea of what the screenplay is illustrating. Most publishers would maybe think that a 20 year old film doesn't have enough gas left to sell a book like this, but its all in the advertising! Indy has a strong WORLD following and I think a book like this definitely has potential. Does anyone have any idea on who to contact at Lucasfilm or know someone who works or used to work for them? How would someone go about launching a book like this? Anyone know the authors of the Lucasfilm archives book? I'd love to know which steps they took to get their project off the ground? What kind of legalities would have to be considered from Lucasfilm or perhaps Paramount? If anyone is interested, please let me know and give me any kind of insight possible. ANYTHING. I really appreciate it in advance. I am dead serious that I would persue this if I knew the means to do so, but I could use some outside help. I would love to have a new favorite screenplay book, and Raiders sound good to me!!
AGENT 5.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]