ATT: ALL WHO ARE ON THE WAITING LIST

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dan (The prince of LC) from lifeguard1.integrity.com on August 02, 2001 at 10:10:56:

I am leaving for up Northern California this Monday (August 6th) I would like to inform you all that the prototype shirt is getting the finishing touches. When I return I am sure I will have a flood of e-mails, and that is fine and dandy. I would like for you all to understand that I will not return until Saturday (August 11th) We can then proceede to send the money, send the shirts, and so on and so forth. When I return early afternoon (around 1:00 pm Pacific Standard) I will then e-mail you all requesting your address. Then, the fun part, the shirts will be made, and then YOU WILL GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Sam Cox, if you are reading, I e-mailed you about getting your pants, and you haven't replied, I would like to know as soon as possible, because after the shirts, I'm going to start producing the pants. Well, thank you all. And Best Regards. Indiana Dan (The prince of LC)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]