Maybe so...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu on August 02, 2001 at 14:04:35:

In Reply to: Re: It is so much easier to get an intenational calling card... posted by agent5 on August 02, 2001 at 13:56:38:

I've been dealing with Peter since 1997, and have spoken to him via phone several times. Like I said, for MY needs, an email is the way I need to communicate with him. For one on one need, you're right, phone is the only way, but for my requirements, no. Thanks for the extra info, though. Regards. Michaelson

: : ...it's a WHOLE lot easier and faster for me to contact him by email, as I'm also fielding questions and potential sales requests from folks on their quest for the Wested through IndyGear and otherwise, so I'm not only handling my business, but others as well. A phone call is just not that good a way to exchange the inforamtion needed, where email is, so I sure hope he gets it cleared up and soon. Regards. Michaelson

: I went to Kmart and got a 60 minute card for $5.99 and got 20 minutes to London. Plenty of time for me and you don't have to wait a day for the e-mail reply as well. I think its best to speak with him in person anyways because you are sure to get direct answers to ALL of you questions. He was a pleasant guy to speak with. 20 minutes on my phone bill is sure to surpass $6.00. Its your option.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]