Re: Alternate gear related question. Does anyone have LL Bean Engineer boots or the field shirts?...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Texas-Girl from sdn-ar-002txfworP131.dialsprint.net on August 02, 2001 at 16:57:48:

In Reply to: Re: Alternate gear related question. Does anyone have LL Bean Engineer boots or the field shirts?... posted by India Jones on August 02, 2001 at 13:14:58:

: :
: : : P.S. Have you had any luck selling your hat?
: : ONE PERSON HAS EXPRESSED INTEREST, BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FOR A DEFINITE...ARE YOU INTERESTED?

: I think I AM that person, right? Or do you mean there's someone besides me? I am intersted buy I think that sending it to Europe might get a little complicated not to mention getting payment to you.

OH! ARE YOU MIRZA? IF SO, I DIDN'T REALIZE YA'LL WERE THE THE SAME PERSON SINCE YOU DIDN'T SIGN THE EMAIL AS "INDIA JONES."
EMAIL ME IF YOU STILL THINK YOU'RE INTERESTED AND WE CAN TALK THROUGH EMAIL. I'LL BE OUT OF TOWN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, BUT WILL RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS WHEN I COME BACK. I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH EXPERIENCE MAILING ITEMS OVERSEAS, SO I DON'T KNOW HOW COMPLICATED IT CAN GET. I THINK WHAT MIGHT GET COMPLICATED IS THE WHOLE INTERNATIONAL CONVERSION ON THE PAYMENT. DO THEY MAKE INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDERS?
LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS POST.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]