I love to disagree ALSO

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J.C. from spider-tf064.proxy.aol.com on August 03, 2001 at 10:33:45:

In Reply to: I love to disagree! posted by Fall Guy on August 02, 2001 at 22:11:54:

: 1. Ok, I give you Young Indy I wouldn't really consider it either. Last Crusade though is just as canon as Raiders......
: 2. I never said Indy wore his GEAR constantly. I said his battered brown fedora possibly his jacket at times. Not full out and out, tan slacks, bullwhip, shirt, satchel, etc.
: 3. Indy usually always attracts attention.
: From watcing just the three movies people get the impression he wears the same hat constantly. The only time its different is in Raiders when he wears the gray. This would be probably cause originally the gray was supposed to be his Adventure hat.
: I'm not deluding myself just pointing out I'm sure he wears his battered brown more than you pointed out. Lots of men back then had lots of hat but check Indy's closet in Raiders....doesn't look like a handlfull of boots, jackets and fedoras to me. In fact if you watch they tend to distress his jacket in Crusade like it would've turned out from Raiders with all the "sand rubbing" from the truck drag still in place during Crusade.

J.C.

: PS: Of course he has regular clothes!!!!

: : As Last Crusade points out......and the Young Indy if you consider that....he wears his brown fedora constantly. Yes in Raiders he wore the gray one but thats the only time in all the movies. In Crusade he wears his battered brown even when he's at the school if you notice....and in the books if you consider those too its the same hat.
: : From what I'm assuming from all these put together he has worn the same hat for at least 20 or so years...and the jacket part of that time. Impossible for what he does, I know but there you have it.
: :
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: