Re: Wested Last Crusade Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by belloq from spider-wg021.proxy.aol.com on November 21, 1998 at 17:32:52:

In Reply to: Re: Wested Last Crusade Jacket posted by Achenar on November 21, 1998 at 14:38:57:

: : : I would just like to let anyone know who is thinking of buying a Last Crusade Jacket to do it. I just got mine this morning and it is the best jacket I have ever worn or seen. I got mine in cowhide for the extra warmth and weight, and the leather is of the best quality. Its very soft; but probably not as soft as lambskin, but it is also tough. It seems pretty warm too, which is a good thing because its starting to get cold here in Minneapolis (The Packers will be crushed tomorrow!!! Go Vikings!) Anyway, BUY A WESTED!

:
: : : I think many of the forum-goers would like to see the jacket in cowhide as most Westeds are ordered in lambskin. If you have a digital camera or a scanner, it would be appreciated if you would send an image to be posted on IndyDiggs and/or J.Maley's Equipment page (or any others.) Also, did you order a weathered or pristine version? belloq

: I ordered the non-weathered version. I would be happy to take some pictures. Where should I email them to?

: You may access IndyDiggs through IndyWorld, which can be accessed at the main page of Indyfan.com. Other interested parties will probably contact you through this forum. Thanks. belloq

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]