Just how real is Raiders?????????

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frisbee from 24-216-25-15.hsacorp.net on August 03, 2001 at 23:00:42:

I seen Raiders again last night for the first time in several years/ ( still loved it )

But i do have some real questions about the understanding the move makers had of the Hebrew people.

Im a Certified Minster of the Assembly of God church. And i have studied the Hebrews quit well but by no means an expert. So here is my problem with Raiders.

1st. Where Indy finds the Ark, That room was all marked up with egyption drawings on the wall ( for give the spelling, its late. :-) )
and that Statue Indy turns over, that is a Eqypten god statue. And the Snakes, In the hebrewish custome the Snake is an symble of Satan.

This room and its statues and drawing would go against every thing God told the hebrew people to do.

2nd. The Ark, or better yet the contents of the Ark, The Ark carried the ten commandments in it.

3rd. The death of the guys that looked into the ark. This is the most interesting part. After the Death of Christ the Ark was no longer dangerous to anyone who touched it. True before the death of Christ the ark was only allowed to be touched by the Priests of the 12 tribes of Iseral.

Well thought you guys might like this bit of info.

Frisbee

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]