Do-It-Yourself Indiana Jones Sequel!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Inbanana E. Neuman from ppp25.nwnetwork.net on August 04, 2001 at 02:09:42:

In the August MAD XL (Extra Large), page 82, there's a 2-page spread depicting "MAD's Do-It-Yourself "Indiana Jones" Sequel" flowchart.
I can't post it here; you'll have to pony up $4.99 (cheap!) to see it yourself.
BUT! For those Harry Ford fans out there, this issue also contains MAD parodies of three of Ford's other films - those CIA flicks and Air Farce One.
The IJ Sequel is fun, comes with ab-fab Jack Davis caricatures of all of our favorite characters, and is probably the closest we'll come to an Indy 4. Here's a sample from my own random voyage through the flow chart:
Indiana Jones-makes fun of-a small Oriental boy-on the Merv Griffen show-when an evil holy man viciously snaps his suspenders.-Using his gun,-he beats up a man twice his size-but gets hit on the head.-Since the movie is almost over,-Indy gets the treasure, the girl and a painful rash-The End (Until next sequel!).
The Jack Davis cartoon alone makes it worth the price. Remember, Davis did all those creeped-out weirdos that inspired your crazed doodles on those Jr. High PeeChee folders...
Ok, I'll go now.
-Inby
(& the Usual Gang of Idiots http://members.boardhost.com/nimrebellion/ )

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]