Yeah, look what a great job they did on all the Star Trek movies.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Smith from proxy2-external.smateo1.sfba.home.com on August 05, 2001 at 02:35:05:

In Reply to: Oh, how depressing... posted by Sean on August 05, 2001 at 01:17:51:

: Hey:

: You're right, totally right...so is Warner Brothers for that matter, with the exception of Superman, but I digress.

: If ANYONE out there can burn DVD's, let's put one together ourselves and FED EX it to Paramount to show them how it should be done. My picks would include:

: 1) Commentaries by the "Big 3"
: 2) Secondary commentaries by Karen Allen, Kate Capshaw (wouldn't be hard to book!) and Alison Doody.
: 3) Making of Raiders & Great Stunts (Have it on LD & VHS, DVD wouldn't hurt!)
: 4) NEW retrospective documentary on Indiana Jones & his affect on popular culture.
: 5) Script to screen storyboard comparison, after all, Spielberg is a nut on the subject.
: 6) Documentaries on the major artifacts & the "truth" behind them.
: 7) A nice looking interactive menu and new cover, NEW Struzan artwork would rock, would that be too much to ask?
: 8) A web-link to indianajones.com, which would be updated everyday (yeah, right)
: 9) All theatrical trailers & Kenner toy commercials (oh yeah!)
: 10) Last of all, a $10 rebate coupon for Indy IV at a theatre near you.

: BUT, we will likely get a THX mastered basic DVD with trailers and a poster gallery...but beggars can't be choosers!

: Beers, I mean cheers,
: Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: