Re: Contact Noel Howard?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn004-235.cyberTours.com on November 22, 1998 at 13:57:33:

In Reply to: Re: Contact Noel Howard? posted by Michaelson on November 22, 1998 at 11:51:51:

: : Does anybody know how to conatact Noel Howard, he did not leave any contact information.

: :
: : Matt

: Sure don't Matt, as we had never heard of him, or according to Mr. Botwright, he of us until just last week, things still seem to be up in the air as the ways of contacting him or his group about the pants. I don't know if Wested is continuing the hunt or what. Apparent Mr. Howard is planning a lower end model we can affort, but what is Peter doing? I think we're in a wait and see pattern, and probably that's the reason no contact information was left. They don't know anymore yet than we've been told. Regards. Michaelson

Actually, I did track Mr. Howard down and he was quite nice and rather prompt with email. He told me that they are looking into creating the pants in an "off-the-rack" format-nothing different in quality or materials. The only difference will be no custom sizing-only the traditional even waist sizes with an unfinished leg that can then be finished by the purchaser. He said that they are also looking into making the shirts this way! Hope I'm not giving anything away and I do hope I'm not jinxing us by letting everyone know what he told me, but it rather excited me. He didn't give any indication about cost of either item but just said that they would cost less since they wouldn't be custom-sized. I thanked him kindly for his info and he said he would keep us posted much like Peter does from time to time. Very nice man.

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]