Re: Completely unrelated Indy post, but important this time of year...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by India Jones from tmm-gw1.thmulti.com on August 06, 2001 at 11:15:55:

In Reply to: Completely unrelated Indy post, but important this time of year... posted by Michaelson on August 06, 2001 at 11:10:57:

You forgot to mention "don't overdo it with your Indy jackets and fedoras in 90° weather" :)

Regards,
IJ

: Just to remind my friends here at the forum, PLEASE be aware of heat stress when you're out there cutting grass, hiking, or what ever, as young or old alike is susceptable to this killer. I know, it almost nailed me yesterday while cutting grass, and I wasn't even aware I was that hot. I've only had it happen twice in my life, and let me tell you, it isn't pleasent. If you watch the news, you're aware of the 27 year old football player who died this past week from a heat stress related injury....heat stroke. So PLEASE, be aware of your limits, drink fluids, and if possible, stay inside during the hottest part of the day before doing strenous activities. I'd like to "correspond" with you folks for years to come....don't let something silly like heat do you in. I know, I was there! High regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]