I agree

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Smith from 209.37.101.147 on August 06, 2001 at 12:10:33:

In Reply to: Just the same old junk we've seen before. posted by Michaelson on August 06, 2001 at 11:24:44:

: Nothing you haven't seen before, and you pretty much captured the flavor of the events in your post below. Regards. Michaelson

: : I usually don't get a chance to be online over the weekend (only made a brief stop for a couple of minutes on Saturday), but what are all these posts about the bad things that happened this weekend. I see Micah has already deleted them, which I'm glad he did (but sorry that he has to put up with crap like that), but I'm curious as to what was going on in here.

: : Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to close the forum down on weekends if there is an influx of unwanted, immature losers looking to make trouble (which is what I am guessing happened).

: : It's sad when a few idiots create trouble in an otherwise decent group of people. I'm grateful for the forum and for all the help I've received here.

: : I tip my fedora to Micah and all the great Indyfans on this forum (you all know who you are).

: : The Barkeep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]