Angry Fans!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by AM from user-112vdkr.biz.mindspring.com on August 06, 2001 at 15:38:07:

Over the last several days, I've noticed several posts whose entire purpose was to insult others and invoke angry responses. Though I cannot comment on behalf of this sites creators (nor would I), I can comment as a fellow "poster" and as an Indiana Jones fan.

From the first time I saw "Raiders", I became a fan of something more than just a movie. I fell in love with the idea of capturing the actions and moments of a day long since past, on film. This site has allowed all of us to enjoy and re-live all three movies with other fans around the globe. People who plague this forum with hatefull, spitefull comments detract from the positive, creative views that are expressed here in. That my friends, is a shame.

Whether you are a racist or not, comments to that effect don't belong on this site. Foul languaged disguised with symbols such as @#$%* quite frankly, don't belong here either. I would prefer not to read things like that. I can get that in an office memo if I want to.

As for Indiana Jackson....I'll put it this way. I don't care to see Indiana Jackson, Jonestien, O'Jones, Joneserelli, or Jonesinski. I doubt anyone else does either!!

AM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]