Re: More of Indy's Deleted Scenes.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Big Red from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on August 06, 2001 at 16:18:01:

In Reply to: Re: More of Indy's Deleted Scenes..... posted by agent5 on August 06, 2001 at 15:57:15:

Why not? Often on DVDs the deleted scenes are viewed separately from the movie itself. So I say to LucasFilm and Paramount: bring it on, baby! Open the archives and give us what you've got.

: I heard of another sceen in which there is an egyptian worker outside the spot where Indy and Marion escape out of the well of souls. The worker sees the rock being pushed out by Indy and thinks a ghost is emerging from the tomb. He then passes out in fright. In the final film, you can see the Arab man lying on the ground, passed out in the corner as Indy and Marion run down the hill for cover. I always noticed him even when I saw it at 9 yrs old and got a laugh out of it even then. It always appeared as though the man was napping and even the heavy THUD of the rock didn't even wake him. Now, I think I know the real story. Over the past five years I've been on so many sites, read so many things, talked to so many people and seen quite a few behind the sceens specials on Raiders, so I don't really know where I even came across this info. I do remember it though. As to adding these deleted sceens to a DVD, my answer to that would be NO FREAKIN' WAY, MAN!!!!!!!! Leave the greatest film in history as it is and ever shall be!! This... this is history. Do as you will.

: AGENT 5.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]