Thank you. Your input has been greatly missed. High regards. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu on August 07, 2001 at 10:15:16:

In Reply to: "A reason why I have stopped coming here." posted by Indiana Jerico on August 07, 2001 at 00:42:08:

: The feeling of "family" has gone. Or maybe it was just me becoming jaded as I grew. It's not that I lost interest in all things Indy, God knows I still love the old man. But I've become more interested with other things (namely, my other passion, Final Fantasy).

: Back during the very early times, I used to enjoy the various personalities here, and I've come to recognize names. Aragorn, Michaelson, graml, Indy Anna Jones...the list goes on and on. And some of them have disappeared gradually. I thought I'd never get to that. Well, I was wrong. I did sort of disappear. And I am pleased to see that the others who have stuck have become prominent and respected people (i.e., Michaelson) of this Forum. I wish them more power.

: The Indyfan Forum will always hold a special place in my heart (heck, it should, seeing as how I'm one of the people who have been here since Vault No. 1). I'll drop in every now and then. And I would not want this to end up torned and divided because of idiots.

: Till then.

:
: ---Indiana Jerico

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: