I'm not dead.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Forrestal from oldhydra.icx.net on August 07, 2001 at 16:39:53:

In Reply to: Hummm posted by Michaelson on August 07, 2001 at 16:21:40:

That wasn't me. Indiana Jones thought I got skewered, but hell no! I'll have my revenge!

-Forrestal

: It's points like this that makes you wonder how old Forrestal when got nailed to the wall in Raiders, doesn't it? (grins) Regards. Michaelson

:
: : I would rather that they show his age as well. My post was really just an observation in regards to what could be done to make him look younger. I'm all for an "older Indy" myself. Most of the people that have a problem with Ford's age, I suspect are under 25. When their bodies start to change, I believe they'll be singin' a new tune (grin). Just my 2 cents. Cheers

: :
: : xxxxxxxxxxxx

: : : I think a huge part of the charm of the movie would be to show Indiana getting older. It happens. Has there ever been a 'hero' who has actually gotten older in the movies. Not that it should be character driven, but I think Ford is up to being able to do plenty of action. I say if they try and hide his age, BIG mistake. They should use it in their favor. One of the best things about Indiana Jones was he wasn't superhuman. He got hurt, scared and tired. My opinion, anyway. If I was writing a script, I wouldn't have it be chockful of old jokes (Space Cowboys. Still liked the movie) but I would make his getting older a big part of the movie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]