Re: Alden Boot hunters or owners read!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frisbee from 24-216-25-15.hsacorp.net on August 07, 2001 at 21:41:43:

In Reply to: Re: Alden Boot hunters or owners read!!! posted by Indiana Pete on August 07, 2001 at 20:16:14:

: Now THAT is what I would call a rip off! (IMHO) If you are willing to pay that much of a mark up and be happy with your purchase, great! More power to you! But I'm sorry, great shoe or not, if this is true.... I can not, in good conscience, support a business like that. Now this is just me (my own personal opinion- so take it for what it is worth). I know many people here have purchased the Alden boots and have nothing but great things to say about them, but... well... I think I have said enough.

: Regards,
: Indiana Pete

Guys this is honest to God true, 135 was the dealer cost on the shoe. I think the 405 are great shoe's and would love to have them but now its just a little hard to shell out the money. As for the % amount, if i had something for sale that i had paid $1 for and sold it for $2 that is %100 mark up, same with the boots, its there $135 and sell for $270 (in my case) thats a %100 mark up, I need to go get in the shoe business.

Frisbee

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]