Re: IRC #Indiana-Jones

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ShortRnd from ts1-15.sal.cyberis.net on November 23, 1998 at 18:01:14:

In Reply to: IRC #Indiana-Jones posted by Groo on November 23, 1998 at 17:39:16:

: I have visited the IRC chat site the past 2 Sundays and been horribly let down both times. The topic for discussion last time was HOW I INSTALLED NBA LIVE for crying out loud!!:-( Is there a scheduling problem with a lot of you guys? If so I would entertain a different scheduled time; Maybe during the week. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this, but I was just so disapointed that there were a total of 4 people in the room and Indiana Jones was the last thing on any of their minds. Maybe an active chatroom is the wrong place to discuss a fictional character, but opinions are like rear ends - everybody has one and they all stink from time to time. I know I am probably leaving myself open for backstabbers, but that is just way forums go. Anyone with possible suggestions on how to get more people involed PLEASE post a follow-up or e-mail me.
: Let's discuss Indy Dammit Regards,
: Groo

I share your sentiment. There wasn't even an Indy chat this last time.
I went there and found a few others but they left. I hung around for a while, but I had to go do something productive if no chat would transpire.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]