You musta been shooting some Yankee flak.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Timmy The Tulip from user-2ivfi8o.dialup.mindspring.com on August 09, 2001 at 00:49:55:

In Reply to: At least that's the intent posted by Michaelson on August 08, 2001 at 11:29:36:

Get a Glock. But don't forget to add a dust plug where the clip slides in.

TTT

: Many a time I've fired a full mag of ammo from a semi-auto pistol, only to look down at the weapon after firing and have a half dozen or so rounds of brass fall off of my hat brim!. Well, it's better than having a hot round of brass go down your shirt neck! You'll only have that happen once before you remember to wear your fedora! (grins) I believe I'll stick with my revolver from now on. Regards. Michaelson

: : : : In the indy movie the last crusade if you look hard enough you can see a shell fly from the gun in the scene where sean connery gets shot at the end. you can see the shell fly out and it looks like it hits the nazi next to him.
: : : : -Raider

: : : When a semi automatic pistol is fired it ejects an empty shell caseing. In movies, the pistol is set up to fire,cycle and eject
: : : blank cartridges....Terry

: :
: : The casing is ideally ejected as far away as possible from the gun and the shooter. You don't want to give away your position (in the dark) by the sound of dropping casings.
: : This brings us to the topic of caseless ammo.

: : TTT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]