Re: Thanks but that's not what I meant.....any ideas?...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by India Jones from proxy.thmulti.com on August 09, 2001 at 05:47:32:

In Reply to: Thanks but that's not what I meant.....any ideas?... posted by Gregg on August 09, 2001 at 03:30:46:

I'll bet you Peter will be able to do some alterations to it for a nominal fee. Try to give him a call (that's by far the best way to reach him and explain what you want). It will of course also cost you to shipping the jacket there and back (around $40-50 just for the shipping would be my guess) but its better than paying for a whole new jacket. Peter seems to get alot of satisfaction out of making Indy fans happy and has a real customer service oriented approach. You've got nothing to lose so just give it a try. Anyway, I'm going to be calling Wested to see about leather samples, I'll ask them if they would consider this. I'll try to post back today.

Regards,
IJ

: The jacket's inaccuracy doesn't bother me (check out the the inaccuracies that others have found!). I don't like the straps because both their attachment to the pocket edge, and their low placement create a sagging, potbelly appearance. The pleats just look sloppy and further the fatguy look by bulging out to the sides. It's supposed to take on a "V"-shape, not an "A".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]