Re: IRC #Indiana-Jones

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bordok from pc1018.public.htk.fi on November 23, 1998 at 21:09:33:

In Reply to: IRC #Indiana-Jones posted by Groo on November 23, 1998 at 17:39:16:

: I have visited the IRC chat site the past 2 Sundays and been horribly let down both times. The topic for discussion last time was HOW I INSTALLED NBA LIVE for crying out loud!!:-( Is there a scheduling problem with a lot of you guys? If so I would entertain a different scheduled time; Maybe during the week. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this, but I was just so disapointed that there were a total of 4 people in the room and Indiana Jones was the last thing on any of their minds. Maybe an active chatroom is the wrong place to discuss a fictional character, but opinions are like rear ends - everybody has one and they all stink from time to time. I know I am probably leaving myself open for backstabbers, but that is just way forums go. Anyone with possible suggestions on how to get more people involed PLEASE post a follow-up or e-mail me.
: Let's discuss Indy Dammit Regards,
: Groo

It's too bad that it didn't work out last time...
I couldn't make it cause I was out of town. It's true that there haven't been that much ppl over lately, which I find quite weird...
I have always loved the meetings when I've been there.
People like Mola Ram, Michaelson and some of the others haven't come there much lately. They used to be there for meetings and more when it opened. Maybe that's why the chat is dying... I don't know.
I'm gonna be there every Sunday as long as someone will join... I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about.

ps. I don't think there's nothing wrong with talking something non-Indy related in the chat room

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]