When the world found out that Ford had bowel problems during one of the trademark scenes!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IndyDude from h00010246ff99.ne.mediaone.net on August 10, 2001 at 09:26:44:

In Reply to: Most embarrassing moments of the trilogy? posted by Sean on August 10, 2001 at 08:04:53:

: Hey Gang:

: So, what are your opinions? I've always had a slight disdain for the Young Indiana Jones scene in "Last Crusade." I don't mean to draw ire here...it's just that they seem stilted & a little too forced,
: almost like the filmmakers were trying too hard.

: I'm going to head you off at the pass - I KNOW that Phoenix made a great(ish) Young Indy and his mannerisms were classic Ford...I still don't like those scenes...I'm a traitor I guess!

: Also, I CAN'T STAND the revelation of Indiana Jones' name being Henry Jones JR., and that he was named after the dog. Yes, I know it's one of those great cinematic in-jokes, but it seems now that this one little joke is so ingrained in pop-culture that a great many deal of people think of that first when they think of Indy. I guess he'll always be Indiana Jones to me, not Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr.

: At any rate - what scenes, dialogue, editing, acting, ANYTHING, do you feel embarrassed for the cast & crew in ANY of the Indiana Jones films?

: Cheers,
: Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: