Whoa There!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from 63.164.212.28 on August 10, 2001 at 12:23:26:

In Reply to: I know I am younger than the rest of you but I don't like being regarded as having an inferior opinion or mind... posted by Travis on August 10, 2001 at 12:07:41:

No need to get defensive, pal. I'm not saying you have an inferior mind or opinion. I just told you what I heard once regarding how people rank the trilogy. And sorry, but I assume that when someone ranks a movie as their "favorite", that they consider it to be the best. Silly me.

But don't feel the need to turn this into an argument. I was just telling you my opinion and what I've heard someone else say in regards to Temple that I think is funny. I tease my friends all the time if they think Temple is the best (because the majority of the ones that do have only seen each movie once or twice), but you have a great point in that it is a fun ride of a film. It certainly can't be taken seriously and dips far deeper into escapism than the other two, but still good fun.

If I made you think that my post suggested you were naive and inferior due to your age, then I apologize. That was not my intent. But it is a fairly true correlation that our age affects the kind of story we prefer in a movie (sometimes, but not always).

No hard feelings, pal?

The Barkeep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: