I concur to the above statement. It is wholeheartedly true.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by agent5 from firewall.sigg.com on August 10, 2001 at 16:11:41:

In Reply to: Just as a sidebar, I hate MTV and everything it stands for. Cheers (nm) posted by Rundquist on August 10, 2001 at 16:06:33:

: : The Dubliners are the bomb (and the Clancy Brothers aint bad niether, lad). These are some of my favorites:
: : The Beatles, Elvis Costello, Bob Dylan, Nick Lowe, Maria Mckee & Lone Justice, Van Morrison, the Doors, the Beach Boys, Eddie Palmieri, Charlie Palmieri, Manny Oquendo & Libre, Willie Colon, Tito Puente, Joe Cuba, Joe Bataan, Ray Barretto, Kako, Ocho, Mandrill, Cachao, Jimmy Bosch, Pucho, Cal Tjader, Mongo Santamaria, Willie Bobo,The Allegre Allstars, Louie Ramirez, Mon Rivera, Louie Prima, Mose Allison, Oscar Brown Jr., JJ Johnson, Steve Turre, Curtis Fuller, Ray Anderson, Yusef Lateef, Horace Silver, Dizzy Gillespie, Benny Golsan, Ray Brown, Art Blakey, and Britney Spears (Oops). Britney was a stab at hummor. These were off the top of my head. There are many, many that I left out. Music is my #1 love after all. Indy takes second place, which aint bad. Cheers

: :
: : : I mean, besides the John Williams soundtracks!

: : : I think we have a pretty diverse group in here so it would be interesting to learn what our favorite music groups are.

: : : As for me, I am a product of college education. My number 1 group is

: : : Dave Matthews Band (easy to listen to while writing papers)
: : : Also like Weezer, Albert King, BB King, Buddy Holly, Bob Dylan, Radiohead, Nirvana, and Zebda (a French group). Like Jazz, Blues, and Classical too.

: : : The Barkeep.

: : : Oh, can't forget the music of my heritage! Good ol rousing Irish pub songs!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]