No, but....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupD141.mpls.uswest.net on August 10, 2001 at 23:52:18:

In Reply to: The Making of.... need help! posted by Rabittooth on August 10, 2001 at 19:51:17:

...you can find 'Great Adventurers & Their Quests' for purchase online, which has a LITTLE bit of the behind the scenes of 'Crusade'. But I know what you mean about seeing other versions, I remember one particular TV show called 'Premier Movies 1989' or something similar, which was hosted by Mark Harmon. It showcased 'Crusade', 'Batman', 'The Abyss', and maybe another movie. But this show was great, they showed a lot from the set of 'Crusade'. They showed Ford stapling his hat to his head, they showed how the tank really rolled over the Nazis, they showed a hell of a lot.

I used to have it on tape, but I haven't seen it since maybe '90. I wish I could find it, or I wish they'd release it somehow, somewhere. That was really a slick show.

I also remember, vaguely, seeing behind the scenes of 'Temple' as well, back in '84 on TV. Mostly, I remember them showing the bridge scene, and how that really worked.

Anyway, may God be with you on your quest.
Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]