Glad to hear you finally got your Wested, non-waterlogged I presume? (grin) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from 63.201.187.189 on August 13, 2001 at 12:46:26:

In Reply to: Got my jacket!! posted by Indiana Dog on August 13, 2001 at 12:09:50:

: Picked up my Wested on Friday afternoon. DID have to pay 20 clams in customs fees, which kinda ticked me off for about as long as it took me to open the package and get my jacket in hand!! WOW! I had to look at it for a few seconds before putting it on, just in case something went wrong with the sizing . . . NOPE! Fit like a friggin' glove. I like 'em with a little room to play with, so I ordered a size up (44R) and sure am glad I did so! I got the Raiders cowhide and really just can't say enough nice things about it!! Took right at a month!
: I was planning on getting the FS, because I had such a problem with the post office last time but after thinkin' that Peter messed everything up with the last jacket fiasco and givin' it to him pretty hard over this forum a year ago, I decided to give him my business. (After a few apologies) I had a few questions in the process and until his computer problem, he always got right back to me. Then when I would call, I always had a nice conversation with him over the phone and he just couldn't have been nicer!
: To all who've helped me out . . . THANK-YOU! To all who have posted about thier jackets, problems, sizing and everything else . . . THANK-YOU!! Reading jacket posts helped me get this jacket with which I couldn't be more tickled.
: Now I'm off to find an Indian tribe who can do a dance and make it cooler outside so I can wear this thing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]