WESTED Testimonial

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nitzsche from 2Cust66.tnt23.sfo3.da.uu.net on November 24, 1998 at 19:13:18:

I don't know exactly how to express this, but I am going to try. I received my Wested Raiders jacket today (on time of course) and I am amazed at the quality of this jacket! Having worn a Last Crusade Jacket in cowhide for 8 years, I didn't think I was going to experience that much of a difference sporting the Wested cut in lambskin.

I WAS WRONG!

This jacket is the ultimate power in the universe! It smells awesome! It is so soft and light-weight I was worried it would be heavy and cumbersome, like many types of leather jackets, but it is so comfortable! I can move freely, with full articulation of the arms! Now I can see how Harrison Ford was able to move so well in this jacket!

The cut is perfect, and fits me nicely. In fact, it makes me look a lot bigger! It is an extremely comfortable and good-looking jacket!
Definitely a smart investment. I guarantee I'll probably get a back-up! I have been waiting for the real thing for a decade! And now it's mine!

Thank you WESTED!

--nitzsche

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: