Re: How does hat sit on head?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frisbee from 24-216-25-15.hsacorp.net on August 14, 2001 at 00:24:44:

In Reply to: How does hat sit on head? posted by Frisbee on August 13, 2001 at 22:56:24:

: Hi Guys,

: I just got my new Fed hat in today and am having a little trouble forming the hat. I have made the necc. cuts for the hat but am having problems with the bashing of the hat on top! Does the hat sit on your ears or does it suppose to be lifted above the ears any? To get the best looking bash on the front it takes up more of the hat room. and the hat sits about 1" off of my ears. But the hat is more comfortable when its setting at my ears, but i loose my Bash on front.

: Ok one more problem that is driving me Crazy, the front rim on the hat? just how much of a bind do you guys put in the hat? if the hat rim was running straight, how much of a bend do i put on it 1", 2"? Right now it makes a major noise dive on the hat to get the look? Is this right?

: Thanks Guys
: Frisbee

Ok maybe i need to make my self clearer, The hat site right above my ears very nice and snug. I also could wear the hat an 1" about the tip of my ears also very snug. I just need to know what the right way to wear it? and how much of a bind do i need to put on the front rim?

Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]