It would be ironic for a major war to break out, and you were the first to be drafted. Then maybe we could communicate.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-192.col.cableone.net on August 14, 2001 at 02:11:45:

In Reply to: Glad to hear it. posted by Fall Guy on August 14, 2001 at 01:40:10:

: : : Just wondering...
: : : :
: : : :

:
: :
: : ...but, I don't like anyone who threatens my freedom, even if the "threat" is ideological. Too many Americans have given their lives in order to protect and preserve this country and her people, and what we believe in and stand for. When someone spouts off unpatriotic ideas, it is an insult to the dead, as well as to living Americans who risked their very lives in defending these sons of bitches who are basically cowards. Everyone has the right in this country to believe what they want, but, if what they believe is contrary to the principles that this country was founded on, well, in my book, they just lost the right to live and prosper here. And don't bring up McCarthyism, as I know there are a few that would jump at the opportunity to do so, out of ignorance. McCarthy saw communists behind every door. He was delusional. His black lists were the result of this delusional thinking. Regards, Fedora

:
: You rely on your memory, eh?
: FG

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: