Don't worry....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from 168.9.38.5 on August 14, 2001 at 14:09:31:

In Reply to: A little frustrated with Wested... posted by Indiana Sam on August 13, 2001 at 23:03:01:

: When I ordered a Raiders cowhide in April, Peter sent me a thick, rugged cowhide jacket - I liked the thickness very much but the size was wrong. I sent it back and ordered a new Raiders cowhide in June and when it arrived it felt very light in weight, very thin and had the grain of lambskin. I thought Peter sent me a lambkskin by mistake, so I sent it back to him. When I told him I ordered a Raiders COWHIDE - he told me what he sent me WAS a cowhide jacket. I told him it was a lot thinner and lighter than my previous jacket. He said he has two thicknesses for his cowihides. Maybe he should have told me this before I ordered? I've never heard of this option??

: I know most people have been happy with Wested in recent months but the inconsistantcy in leathers (and service) lately has upset me. I was still waiting for my jacket that Jerry told me was shipped 3 weeks ago. When I finally called last week to find out where it was - Peter told me it wasn't even shipped yet.

: A little frustrated,
: Indiana Sam

You aren't alone! Check your email!
Later!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: