"Don't let the bastards grind you down..." -- U2

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on August 16, 2001 at 16:31:55:

In Reply to: "I don't care about Ryan. Ryan's just a name." posted by Austin Powers on August 16, 2001 at 16:08:20:

That's a quote for Michael G. Ryan (I forget which U2 song it is, I just know it's off of their "Achtung, Baby" album). Listen to Micah for a change, take what he says "with a grain of salt."

As for your article, you did a fine job under the circumstances you were given with the limitations of getting new interviews, etc. Sure, it wasn't Shakespeare, and no, it didn't have very much new to say. But I think that article was just meant for SW fans who may not necessarily be fully familiar with Indy and this article is a way of "introducing" or "re-introducing" Indy to those who may otherwise overlook these 3 great films.

P.S. - And no, Austin, I'm not a brown-nosing autograph hound, and you're free to respond to my post giving me the third-degree, but I won't be getting into a flame war with you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]