Re: A story needing to be told...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by India Jones from 141.11.234.1 on August 17, 2001 at 05:36:15:

In Reply to: A story needing to be told... posted by Patterson on August 16, 2001 at 17:05:34:

Patterson,

Not to discredit the information, but it seems to be only one side of the story as told by Deborah Nadoolman (now Landis). Since she was given credit on screen, do you think that she would say anything other than what she said (i.e. that she designed the entire jacket by herself)? Could it have been more of a collaborative effort with ideas from several sources (i.e. Monty Berman or Peter Botwright)? Could it have been altered again several times by wardrobe? Again, not to discredit the story, but its just that, a story from one person's point of view and not necessarily fact. Maybe this story has been corroborated by facts, in which case it would be great to share them. Otherwise, any of the scenarii mentioned above could have been the "real" story, right? Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
IJ
P.S. I do appreciate the dedication you and MK have for this stuff and the fact that you dug up something that we can debate :)

: I've just posted a revision to the Jacket FAQ, courtesy of some information MK has confirmed first-hand. Take a look.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: