I am a genius all over again

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nfactor from 207.61.5.167 on August 17, 2001 at 15:26:48:

Hello. I'm new here so the thing about "all over again" might not make sense. See, the message board I used ended. Well, acctualy it's still there, but the officail site people bought it and if you talk off subject, they kick you out. Unfortunatley, they did this change when i went on vacation. Now I am visiting your message board. I'll only be here once in awhile.

Anyway, most of the other people on the board went to others. Did anybody here every go to the Morphz.com message board?

On to my topic, i have got an idea for the Indy sequel. This story is sad in one way. Why the main character isn't Indy...This is actually the fifth movie, but it's not really an Indy movie. Oh, fine! Indy's dead! In the forth movie, Indy died saving the world (What?! He wasn't exactly gonna die paying taxes, is he?!) Mariam now lives by herself (she married Indy, before he died), but his daughter follows in his footsteps.
May I present, Anna Jones! (Named after the grandmother)
The movie: Return of the raiders
Plot: Anna (Indy's daughter) must rescue the ark, which was stolen and hidden 10 years before the story. the year is 1963. (Hee,hee 63 backwards is 36)Short Round is in the story (taking the place of Brody)
Joke: Short Round re-meets the indian prince in Temple of Doom.
"Do I know you from somewhere?"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]