Well....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.5.216.atln.grid.net on August 18, 2001 at 18:54:23:

In Reply to: I guess so but... posted by Travis on August 18, 2001 at 15:47:04:

: I don't like the idea of my bag not being authentic. I'd like one with at least one drain hole, if not all three. Do I really have to shell out $40 for an Mk-VII?

No, but you do have to be willing to make finding one part of the adventure of aquiring all this gear. Try to imagine yourself as Indy....and go on "electronic" and internet expeditions looking for them. I got one of my bags (a MkVII) from an individual and it already had a strap that was perfect for TOD and LC looks installed on it. I then found another bag (a MkVI with ONE drain hole) during an internet search for random military antiques....I got both of them for roughly 60.00 total. So, yes you can find them for less, but you have to look and not be wanting one "right now"....you know what I mean? As for your current bag-well, I just don't know what to tell you. I am sort of disturbed that Jerry would supply you with something that is not "Indy" authentic if that was what you were asking for. And I have not known of the bags to be without drain holes....so, I really don't know what you have there without being able to look at it. Email me pictures if you can, and want to....I'll be more than happy to help you figure out what you've got!

Later man,
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: