Willis & Geiger Shirt For Sale...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from d141-46-146.home.cgocable.net on August 19, 2001 at 09:43:57:

Hey gang:

I'd like to sell a size Small (but fits big, so really a large) Willis & Geiger Indy-style shirt for $45 US. It was around $80 new.

It's used, worn in, and has a small hole on the left sleeve. This is where a button ripped off, so it can be replaced, and be just like new.

For those of you not familiar with the Willis & Geiger shirt, before MBA started making replicas, it was generally considered by gear hunters to be an excellent Indiana Jones shirt match.

It's a LIGHT weight, stone coloured safari style shirt, with epaulets. I'd originally bought two with the intent of cutting one up for material to make the front pleats of the Indy shirt, but those plans fell through.

Having said this, it is an excellent shirt in its' own right! The company is unfortuneately no longer, which is a shame because they made some great adventure product. W&G is worth researching, their history is amazing.

A few years ago I traded Michaelson one of the shirts, and he seemed very happy with it.

Like I said, it's USED, but of course it's clean and really has a great look to it! If anyone is interested, please e-mail me!

Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: