Guess I'm gonna have to break down and get me one...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-30.col.cableone.net on August 19, 2001 at 12:14:50:

In Reply to: Lee Keppler Fedora - LC STYLE Pix coming Soon! posted by Sergei on August 19, 2001 at 02:47:40:

: Picked up my new fedora from Lee (first time fact to face). As was previously mentioned by Jun (he picked up a new FS Chrome Goat from Lee), Indiana Dan and Rundquist were there as well. Being honest, I prodded Lee to bash me an LC after Indiana Dan's recommendation ( I too favor LC more than Raiders). I am being very honest in saying that in person this is the best looking LC hat I have seen. Jun was there with his Raiders Keppler.

: Rundquist brought his PB and we compared. It was tough for all of us since we have high respect for the PB, but Lee really out did himself. The color is truer, AND the LOOK is closer. We checked every angle. Rundquist had his video and will post the pictures of this hat soon.

: Don't get me wrong the PB is VERY respectable but the Keppler Fedora is really amazing to see in person. A must have for the collector of Raiders and now LC hats.

: p.s. Rundquist had a very impressive WHIP demonstration for all of us (also within *earshot* of the local sheriff) with his MA and DM whips. All I can say that some of them pops were fairly close to .22s.

...as it seems everytime I think I have the perfect fedora, another one comes along. Since I am a hat wearer, it certainly wouldn't be a waste of money, and, Lee's hat does look pretty good, especially the color, and height. Wonder how long the wait is, and how soon I would have to order so it would be here before Xmas. I think I would go for the LC style as well, especially the one he has on in the motorcycle chase scene. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]