To Anthony

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick from on November 26, 1998 at 18:07:06:


I just read your 8386 post

: The game is called Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures. Are you looking for an emulator to play on your PC or the actuall game cartridge for
your SNES?
: Querying Regards,
: Groo

: I am looking for that emulator. Could you tell me where to find it???

If you want to find the emulator for the Super Nintendo (called zsnes)
and the ROM for the game the best thing is to use a search engine like HotBot ( and search for them. That because the sites with these things go up and down quickly.

Another good place to start is the the Top 50 WWW Gaming Sites at


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:



Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]